Sound Check! Audio Analysis
Upload your audio samples here for an objective sound quality evaluation.
We'll report back with details about your recording quality in the following areas:
- Noise floor
- Mic technique
- Processing (if used)
Due to overwhelming demand, please purchase a $27 credit for a timely response (under 1 week).
Rather than send us email attachments that clog our email inbox, or get stuck in cyberspace, please send us your audio files here.
Files must have the following criteria for complimentary evaluation:
- List your audio equipment, computer model, and recording software version a text file and include it with your audio file(s), zipped (archived) together.
- Filename must start with your name!
- Photos and videos of studio also accepted.
- At least MP3 Mono 128 kbps, AIFF, or WAV
- Your DRY VOICE ONLY, no music or effects added (unless you want us to judge your production skills)
- No longer than 60 seconds per sample (unless otherwise requested)
- Five to ten seconds of room tone at the beginning or end of the read. No shuffling, sighing, moving, or anything other than the air in the room.
Upload your files below by typing in your email address and clicking "Upload Files".
IF OUR PRIMARY DROP BOX SYSTEM IS DOWN, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT FILE
George Whittam treats his hearing very seriously and gets his hearing tested by the House Ear Institute yearly.
Click the document below and see how well he's protected his precious ears.
You'll know that what he hears is what is really in your recording!